Renewable & Sustainable Energy Services
All of our team members understand the importance of producing clean energy through socially responsible means and methods for a sustainable future. With the technological advancement in the collection and conversion of renewable resources such as wind and solar, producing sustainable energy will continue to have positive effects on the world's climate, health and welfare.
Our approach to civil engineering design and surveying for renewable and sustainable energy is one that emphasizes quality work at an efficient cost. We can work in any capacity on any size project to deliver quality services while exceeding client expectations. Every project is different so we firmly believe in working with the stakeholders early in the preliminary planning stages to derive a practical, yet innovative, workflow plan that meets the project goals.
MHP's professional staff has the knowledge and experience to provide simple and cost-effective solutions to potential issues that arise during the site planning, permitting and construction phases of the project. This is critical in keeping the progress of the project, and to not adversely affect the schedule or budget.
Our services include:
- Site Planning and Facility Layout
- Site Renderings and 3D Visualization and Animation
- GIS Data Compiling, Research and Exhibit Preparation
- Hydrology and Hydraulic Analyses
- Erosion, Scour and Sediment Transport Analysis
- Storm Water Management
- Encumbrance Maps and Property Research
- Boundary Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- ALTA Surveys
- Legal Descriptions and BLM Right-of-Way Grants
- Land Disturbance Estimation and Watershed Delineation
- Civil Engineering Infrastructure Design
- Transmission Line Corridor Surveys and Delineation
- Assitance with the Environmental Permitting Process
- Assistance with the Local and State Permitting Processes